#1 Mitigate Risk
The average American household spends about $2,000 a year on electricity — and that's before rising energy costs start factoring into the equation. Solar panels allow you to generate electricity directly on your own property, cutting out the middleman utility provider. Depending on your location, they may even be able to provide all of your power needs.
#2 Upgrade your home
Installing a solar panel system will allow your home to generate its own electricity. A solar battery and/or a generator can provide electricity for your home in case of emergency situations.
#3 Save Money
The price of solar panels has decreased over 50% since 2010, so it is much easier for people realize the benefits of solar energy. Second, the overall efficiency of solar panels has increased due to new technological advancements. With the rising electricity rates, solar has become the new cheapest source of electricity for homeowners across the United States.
#4 Help your community
When people generate their own energy, they don’t rely on centralized utility companies for electricity. This means less strain on the grid and lower prices for everyone.
So when you shop for solar power, you do more than make your own electricity—you help keep electricity costs low for everyone.
Some solar panels produce more electricity than a home consumes, so this extra power is sent to the grid and credited on the homeowner's energy bill at a lower value. The credit offsets electricity used at night or times when solar production is low. Some power companies will also buy extra electricity generation from homeowners or businesses with solar panels through net metering.
PerformanceProductLabor & ShippingSolar System Monitoring
Right now you're renting your power from the utility provider! You have nothing to show for all the money spent with your utility provider. When you finish paying off your solar power system, it still produces electricity! Request a quote to see what the return on investment for your home would be.
Homeowners may be eligible for a 26% Federal Solar Tax Credit. Utility providers will also credit you for all the electricity produced from your system.
According to Zillow, homes with solar panels sell for 4.1% more on average than comparable homes without solar panels. That's right, you get increased home value for spending money on something you already have to purchase.
Example Solar Proposal (real customer)
Old Bill: $300 /monthSolar Bill: $169 /monthINSTANT Savings: $131 /monthLong-Term Savings: $100,000+
Tesla Powerwall 2
Tesla solar home energy backup Power Wall 2 battery.
Enphase solar home energy backup battery.
1. You request an appointment with a Credible Solar representative and earn an opportunity to receive a solar energy proposal tailored specific to your home or business.
2. Our software accounts for the climate, shading conditions, and the roof space and angles of your property to more accurately access how much electricity your solar system can generate.
3. The proposal makes financial sense for your family or business and we get you approved for the solar program.
4. We conduct a site survey to ensure the system we design will actually fit on your roof and your custom solar design is shipped off to the city for permitting. With the COVID-19 pandemic this can be the longest part of the process. Don't worry and be patient, we will call you to schedule your installation as soon as we get permits back.
5. Your solar energy system is installed. This part of the process usually takes less than a day.
6. The city conducts an inspection to ensure the solar system is up to code. Afterwards the utility provider will schedule a time to actually activate your system. This part of the process can take a couple of weeks.
7. Download the Credible Solar app from the Apple App or Google Play Store for solar monitoring and to get paid for your referrals. We pay $1000 for every referral.