PerformanceProductLabor & ShippingSolar System Monitoring
Right now you're renting your power from the utility provider! You have nothing to show for all the money spent with your utility provider. When you finish paying off your solar power system, it still produces electricity! Request a quote to see what the return on investment for your home would be.
Homeowners may be eligible for a 26% Federal Solar Tax Credit. Utility providers will also credit you for all the electricity produced from your system.
According to Zillow, homes with solar panels sell for 4.1% more on average than comparable homes without solar panels. That's right, you get increased home value for spending money on something you already have to purchase.
1. You request an appointment with a Credible Solar representative and earn an opportunity to receive a solar energy proposal tailored specific to your home or business.
2. Our software accounts for the climate, shading conditions, and the roof space and angles of your property to more accurately access how much electricity your solar system can generate.
3. The proposal makes financial sense for your family or business and we get you approved for the solar program.
4. We conduct a site survey to ensure the system we design will actually fit on your roof and your custom solar design is shipped off to the city for permitting. With the COVID-19 pandemic this can be the longest part of the process. Don't worry and be patient, we will call you to schedule your installation as soon as we get permits back.
5. Your solar energy system is installed. This part of the process usually takes less than a day.
6. The city conducts an inspection to ensure the solar system is up to code. Afterwards the utility provider will schedule a time to actually activate your system. This part of the process can take a couple of weeks.
7. Download the Credible Solar app from the Apple App or Google Play Store for solar monitoring and to get paid for your referrals. We pay $1000 for every referral.
Self-Powered home. Just add Powerwall. Generac and LG batteries available.
A Smart Way to Use Energy.